Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Avengers... Finally

So I'm up for no good reasons tonight. I figured I should at least be slightly productive. We finally saw Avengers! I loved it. I have the benefit of loving super hero's but never reading the comic books. Which means as long as it follows the saturday night cartoons I don't get all upset.
   I feel that you can't go wrong with such a big name cast. Also I loved all the individual movies for our hero's . I think of the individual movies I liked Captain America best. I would be interested in more back ground for black widow and Hawkeye.

 Overall its a good fun movie. While yeah there is a lot of action its not all crazy over the top stuff (usually) It does have a lot of really funny lines ie 'puny god'. The short scene after credits had me cracking up

If for some reason you have not seen this movie because of the usual problems like being trapped under a rock. Go see it, it will be a nice celebration after being trapped under a rock

No comments:

Post a Comment