Friday, September 14, 2012

I knew better.. but i watched it anyways.

Yeah, I watched it. I couldn't help myself. It came on tv and I became curious once I realized Patrick Swayze was in it. Basically we have to same story only in Cuba. So the dancing gets more.. um.. er.. touchy. So two sisters again, and a relationship with the dad and his favorite daughter. Towards the end I did get rather snarky at my comments to the tv. I guess I have seen worst movies. If it is on tv and you have never seen it, go for it. Otherwise don't waste a rental fee.

So **Spoilers**
Like the original there is disapproval from the parents, he is lower class and then everyone makes up. But as always they don't end up together in the end.

Also though Patrick Swayze was in it, It said nothing about him or if he was suppose to be Johnny.

Final Notes for anyone that has seen the movie.. Did anyone else wonder if she got knocked up and now is an outcast in america for being not only a teen mom in the 50's but for having a Cuban baby. I mean college is totally out and her boyfriend didn't love her enough to go with her. Also one night stand is so much easier with an ocean in the way

No comments:

Post a Comment